- Well furnished Class Room
- Well furnished Fun City[park]
- Spacious Play Ground.
- Vehicle conveyance to all the nearby towns and cities
- Individual caring and counseling.
SCHOOL FUNCTIONING – SCHEDULE
School timing for Mon I and Mon II is from 9.30 a.m. to 2.45 p.m (Monday – Friday)
NB: Saturdays and Sundays will be holidays for Montessori students.
Office will be functioning from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m (Monday – Saturday)
GUIDELINES FOR THE PARENT OF ENROLLED CHILD
- The success of the School entirely depends on the cordial relationship between the parents and the School authorities (Management and the teachers).
- Parents may meet the H.M/Principal by prior appointment or at the following time.
Monday – Friday (2 p.m – 3 p.m.)
- Parents/Guardians will not be permitted to meet the teachers during the school hours without the permission of the authorities. However the parents can personally contact the concerned class teachers between 7.00 – 8.00 pm and visit the school authorities on all Saturdays (except second Saturday) between 10.00 am – 1.00 p.m.
- Change of address should be informed to the office properly.
- Name of the student who is absent for 15 days continuously will be removed from the roll.
- Parents are expected to participate in the Parent Teacher meetings.
- No test/exam will be conducted for Montessori pupils. Promotion of students to higher class will be based on internal assessment. It is therefore essential that pupils maintain regular attendance and do class worksheets in the school.
- Permission should be obtained from the HM to take the students home during the school hours.
- Parents should check the school diary to know daily messages/information sent to them from the school.
- If you need to withdraw your child, please apply for TC (Abstract) four days in advance.